Thursday 13 March 2014

Caramel Popcorn Cookies

Once in awhile I like to bake fun things.
In fun things I mean do something different when it comes to baking.
Last summer I baked a brownie with avocado in it.  That wasn't fun or tasty.

But these cookies?
Yum!
The popcorn feels like marshmallow in your mouth.
And you can not stop eating them!



I used my own Chocolate Chip recipe and added 4 cups of Caramel Popcorn in the dough.
Yes, it sounds like a lot.
Don't worry, you'll wish you put in more.
Fold in the Caramel Popcorn into the dough with a rubber spatula.

You can not stop at one.
I know, I told you that already.
I am warning you.
Make them and then you'll see.

You can use any flavour of popcorn. 
Butter, Chocolate, Lucky Elephant Pink Popcorn or Kettle Corn into the mix.



No comments:

Post a Comment