Thursday 18 April 2013

Pistachio Wedding Cookies

Okay, I think I have had enough of pistachios for awhile.
I mean, there are other pistachio recipes I want to try but after this one I will give it a rest.

This was a nice cookie.
Delicate and it tasted similar to shortbread.
To be honest, I was okay with them.
My family, friends and co-workers LOVED them!!
Maybe more so than the Pistachio Cranberry Cookies.  (check my blog for those).

These were easy to make.
Great colour.  I did not tint them.  They had a nice green to it.  Very spring-like.
Looks pretty.

The original blog that I got it from is....
http://www.motherthyme.com/2012/11/pistachio-wedding-cookies.html

I did not sway from her recipe.
The only thing I did was omit the salt stated in the recipe.
Why?  Because I use salted butter.  Always do.
You should do what you feel is best.

Check out her blog to find out how to make these yummy cookies.

Happy Baking!
:)

 
 
 
**Mother Thyme's pictures look better.
I am sure after you see her pictures you will really want to give these cookies a try.

Thanks for stopping by.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment