Thursday 9 May 2013

New York Style Cheesecake

I have made cheesecake before.
Actually cheesecakes.
LOTS of them.
In my old neighbourhood, I was known for baking cheesecakes.
Sometimes, they would call and ask IF I could bake them a cheesecake and deliver it to their house.
I have made Pina Colada, Apple Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Lime, and more.
Think of a flavour, I have probably made it.
Then...
Came...
This...
New York Cheesecake.

This Is THE One.

Mine turned out just like the picture.
This cheesecake is divine.
I have never made anything so good (okay, maybe my Whoopie-Pie Cookies).



I baked the cheesecake for my daughter's birthday.
We used Raspberry Preserve on top.

How I came across this blog I am unsure.
SO Glad I did!

Please go to the link provided below because she tells you step-by-step on how to bake this divine cheesecake that will have your guests crying.
It. Is. That. Good.

*The only thing I did differently was I closed the oven door for 1-hour and kept the oven door open for the other-hour. 

Please let me know how yours turns out.
:)

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2869/new-york-cheesecake



No comments:

Post a Comment