Wednesday 17 April 2013

Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies

I don't know what is going on with me, I LOVE this Funfetti stuff.
It looks pretty.
It looks cute.
It looks fun.
The sprinkles gives it great colour.
Which is probably why they call it fun--fetti (confetti).

You either like it or don't.

I have made Funfetti Whoopie-Pie Cookies too.
For the filling, I used a plain Vanilla-Buttercream Frosting.

Simple recipe. Soft cookie.
Tastes yummy.  (yes, I use this word a lot.).

Check out the blog I got it from...
http://codykitchenconfections.blogspot.ca/2012/11/funfetti-cake-mix-cookies.html

*The dough looks dry, but it is good.  Don't add any more liquid to it.




Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies

1 box Betty Crocker Party-Rainbow-Chip Cake Mix
2 tsp cornstarch
1/3 cup canola oil
2 large eggs
1/4 cup sprinkles

*Mix all ingredients in a medium-large bowl.
*Using 1-Tbsp of dough, shape into round balls and then flatten the tops of the cookie with the bottom of a glass. 
*Place cookies on a greased or parchment-paper-lined cookie sheet/pan.  (I use Sil-Pat).
*Bake 350F for approx. 8 minutes or until the edges are golden-brown.
*Let cookies cool on cookie sheet/pan for 1-minute before removing to wire-racks to cool.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment